BetStarters is an innovative digital talent agency who provides top quality software solutions for betting industry, including platform, a complete sportsbook, virtual games, and lotteries. Our unique approach to customers and our ability to create ingenious software solutions are positioning us as one of the best providers in the gaming industry: whether it’s User Experience, Creative, Client Services, Project Management or technical we listen to our clients’ requirements and work with them from start to finish to ensure the recruitment cycle is seamless and enjoyable.
Description of task
- Analysis of stories with developers and deciding what is the best way to test new functionalities
- Writing automated and manual tests
- Manual testing of all implemented functionalities before we send it to PO for approval
- Try to reproduce all bugs before developers try to fix it
- Retesting of all fixed bugs, and if necessary, cover it with automated tests.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience with QA in software development, ideally in agile teams
- Ability to analyze requirements and write test cases
- Experience in programming, ideally Java is a plus
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks/tools, e.g. JUnit, Selenium is a plus
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) is a must
- Knowledge of agile methods, e.g. Scrum is a plus
- Craft and maintain reusable and scalable code
- Develop new features and APIs
- Improve current functionalities of backend projects
- Implement new Microservices (both HTTP anf RPC interfaces)
- Occasionally work with Websockets servers (Node.js)
- Ship code daily to our staging, production, and continuous integration environments
- Able to communicate well to all levels of the organization.