BetStarters is an innovative digital talent agency who provides top quality software solutions for betting industry, including platform, a complete sportsbook, virtual games, and lotteries. Our unique approach to customers and our ability to create ingenious software solutions are positioning us as one of the best providers in the gaming industry: whether it’s User Experience, Creative, Client Services, Project Management or technical we listen to our clients’ requirements and work with them from start to finish to ensure the recruitment cycle is seamless and enjoyable.
The role of Payment Specialist is to focus on the continuous updating and improvement of payment processes namely.
- Identifying the payment methods that are needed when a new brand is added to our portfolio, as well as making sure that they are implemented on time for go-live date by expressing these needs to the Technical teams;
- Assisting the payments product strategy whilst aligning this to the business roadmap and operational needs;
- Updating and improvement of PSP processes;
- Perform testing and Quality Assurance throughout integration;
- Maintain, review and optimise operational procedures and configurations of the payment providers;
- Analyse product performance and engage in in-depth investigation when problems manifest;
- Kick off discussions with providers on performance related issues or improvements and transaction troubleshooting;
- Gather feedback from CS/Payment/Risk Teams for further system improvements and highlight to Product Team during prioritization sessions;
- Assess production issues and prioritize fix/development base on impact;
- Performing transaction reconciliations between PSPs and the back-office system;
Maintaining good PSP relationships and follow up on performance and transaction issues.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience from working with Payment providers;
- High attention to detail;
- A creative problem solver, self-motivated to lead and manage the responsibilities of the role.